Sunday, November 9, 2008

working.



It's late Saturday night, I'm sitting around with Dave. He's reading about Flex so he can be an IT mastermind (Flex is a programming language...and foreign would be an accurate description of it. Looks like gibberish to me!), and I'm doing nothing productive. Which, considering I'm taking the time to write, is probably not the best in that I have nothing to write about. :) Hm. Today was a good day, we went to a football game this morning which was way fun. Its mid-November, but it was a gorgeous day. Good football (though our team didn't win), as it was a championship game. I really do love football, especially on a Saturday morning. Most of my Saturdays growing up consisted of several hours of football games and yard work. Makes me all nostalgic. Anyway, took a DELICIOUS nap with Dave. I love those naps where you feel super rested after, and not all groggy and sick-ish. Tonight, we went to a bookstore, then just drove for hours. Listened to music, did a little bit of car dancing, found a fun lookout spot, bought a fish, left it on a random doorstep...you know. The usual for a Saturday night. Dave makes simple things like driving to no-where in particular so fun. Everything is an adventure with him, and I say that in the "adoring girlfriend" way, not the "I've-been-with-him-so-long-it's-not-fun-any more" way. I'm so lucky .

1 comment:

Liz Huntsman said...

I'm so happy you post pictures! I miss these days-we don't get to do things like that now that we have kids. :)