Tuesday, November 4, 2008

California Road Trip

Dave and I went on a road trip the weekend after we started dating... (early August) We don't waste time. More photos. :)
At our hotel/boat. The Delta Riverboat in Sacramento. SO FUN.

In Truckee, California. We were in search of something called the Toggery, which we saw on the google maps street view when we were looking for places to go. It was a cute town, and after much searching we found it, but not before finding this store...it was called Jackass Something..I can't remember. But very quality western wear. :)

Dinner Theater on our riverboat hotel. Taken by this crazy kid who did a full out Chippendale dance at the request of the host of the show. Very impressive. Also why Dave looks alarmed and I'm blushing a little.


Grand Sierra Hotel in Reno, our fancy night out



Driving to Reno

2 comments:

Liz Huntsman said...

SSSSOOOO CUTE! I'm so happy you guys started a blog! I didn't know you went on a trip; I'm totally jealous! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING PICTURES! love you guys!

lamack said...

I'm with Liz. Maybe I will actually know what's going on with you guys now since you guys all never talk to me and obviously favor Liz and such . . . j/k.