Sunday, November 30, 2008

sick sick sick

Dave is a sicky boy this weekend. I hate seeing him so miserable . . . this is the first illness since we've been together (I think?) and its been an interesting experience. I like learning new things about him, and I definitely still am. Lucky for us, I'm getting sick at the same time! Though it's not as bad as his nearly (he has this funky vertigo thing going on, scares me). I'm at work missing him desperately, as he's home sick. For those of you who don't know, Dave sits two seats away from me, I can usually hear his voice on calls or he's sending me a work instant message. Work is quiet and dull without him here. Is it bad to be so dependent on him for happiness? I mean, I'm not UNhappy without him here, but life, days, moments are better with him. I'm pining!

4 comments:

lamack said...

Ariel, I can't tell you how much I appreciate reading and hearing you talk about Dave. I love how you value you him! Don't we all like to hear that we are valued sometimes? You are great about that. He is lucky to have you.

Liz Huntsman said...

Oh man! Being sick totally sucks! (We went over to visit, so I hope we don't get it. I'm so selfish sometimes.) I second Mary's comment! I love to read your posts! You are so wonderful! I love having you a part of the gang!

D Lawrence Barksdale said...

Hey, Ariel... I don't know if I've ever met you (memory isn't what it used to be, and I haven't been back to Utah now in a couple of years), but I'm glad he's found someone that deserves him.

That being said, one has to wonder who on the other side you ticked off! :::snort::: Just kidding, of course. :)

I can totally relate to how sucky it is to be sick... I'm down with this stupid 14-day flu right now myself, and I'm ready to cut my head off and stick a massive Hoover hose into my lungs and suck them out... sheesh!

And the FUNNY part is... I'm the ONLY one in my family here to get this, and I'm the ONLY one that has had a flu shot this year. :::rolling eyes:::

Anyway, welcome to the clan that puts the "fun" in "dysfunctional." :)

Dustin said...

What you need to do is give him a little bell and you need to come to him when he rings it and rub his forehead ever so slightly and say "Poh lihtle bunny" I promise that will make him feel better.